1. The following conditions apply to the use of the style guide generator website (hereinafter "website"). In order to use the website, it is important that you, as the user, accept the following provisions.
3. The subject of style guide generator is the following:
Application for the implementation of an online brand manual for the purpose of central administration and simple data transfer to agencies and other service providers.
Contact details and legal information
If you have any questions regarding our website, you can reach us using the following contact details:
Team sisu GmbH
Am Winterhafen 1
Telefon: +43 732 207 260
Managing Director: Susanne Trhal
Registry court: Landesgericht Linz
Registration number: FN: 302679t
Business Identification Number: ATU63841249
1. Style guide generator is available 24 hours a day. However, there may be interruptions in availability due to maintenance required for the system. Interruptions in availability can occur, among other things, due to force majeure or other causes for which style guide generator is not responsible, such as intent or gross negligence.
2. Team sisu GmbH points this out:
- that it is technically impossible to provide the website free of errors of any kind and that Team sisu GmbH therefore assumes no responsibility for it,
- that errors may lead to the temporary shutdown of the website,
- that the availability of these websites is dependent on conditions and services beyond the control of Team sisu GmbH, such as the transmission capacities and telephone connections between the individual parties involved. We are not responsible for any faults in this area.
Insofar as Team sisu GmbH offers discussion forums temporarily or permanently on its websites, the participants in the discussion forums are expected to observe the usual rules of communication such as mutual respect. Visitors shall not distribute or post any offensive, possibly derogatory, obscene, indecent, defamatory, or obscene material or material that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party.
When you use a style guide generator service or send us emails, text messages or other communications from your computer or mobile device, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you electronically in a variety of ways, such as email, text messages, or by posting electronic messages or other communications on our website or other style guide generator services. For contractual purposes, you agree to receive electronic communications from us and that all consents, notices, releases and other communications that we provide to you electronically do not require a written form, unless mandatory applicable law requires a different form the communication.
Copyright and Database Rights
1. All content included in or made available through a style guide generator service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data collections, is owned by style guide generator or third parties that deliver content or make it available on the website and is protected by German copyright and database law.
2. All content contained in or provided by a style guide generator service is also the exclusive property of style guide generator and is protected by German copyright and database law.
3. You may not systematically extract and/or reuse any part of a style guide generator service without our express written consent. In particular, without the express written consent of https://www.styleguide-generator.com/, you may not use any data mining, robots or similar data collection and extraction programs to extract any essential parts of a service from style guide extract generator for reuse (regardless of whether it is one time or multiple times). Furthermore, you may not create and/or publish your own database that contains essential parts of a style guide generator service without the express written consent of https://www.styleguide-generator.com/.
All patents pending on style guide generator are also applicable to all services and other products of style guide generator. It may happen that the respective patents are operated under one or more patents.
1. Access to some (paid) services of the site requires the creation of an account.
2. Only persons of full legal capacity who are provided with the registration form on the website https://www.styleguide-generator.com/ are permitted to create an account.
3. The user undertakes not to provide false information about himself. Furthermore, the user undertakes to regularly check his information in order to ensure that it is correct.
4. When using a style guide generator service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, password and for limiting access to your computer and mobile devices. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, you agree to be responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all reasonable steps to ensure that your password is kept private and secure and you should inform us immediately if you have reason to believe that any third party has learned of your password or your password is being used without authorization or this is likely. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide to us is accurate and complete and for notifying us of any changes to the information you have given us. You can review and update some of the information you have given us on our website.
5. The user can subsequently change his user name and password at any time.
6. You may not use a style guide generator service in a way that is likely to interrupt, damage or otherwise impair style guide generator services or access.
7. Further, you may not use the services of style guide generator for fraudulent or in connection with a criminal offense, illegal activity, harassment or inconvenience.
8. We reserve the right to refuse you the services on the website or to terminate any member account. This applies in particular in the event that you violate applicable law, contractual agreements or our guidelines.
9. The users of this website can delete their account at any time by sending a message via the contact form. The users account will be deleted immediately once the user has completed and submitted the form.
Intellectual Property Rights Claims
style guide generator respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to a concern of infringement, please follow our notification process at https://www.styleguide-generator.com/about an infringement.
1. We make every effort to ensure that the style guide generator services are available without interruption and that transmissions are error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Your access to the style guide generator services may also be interrupted or limited from time to time to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities. We try to limit the frequency and duration of any such temporary suspension or restriction.
2. Style guide generator is liable without limitation if the cause of the damage is based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by style guide generator or a legal representative or vicarious agent of style guide generator.
3. Furthermore, style guide generator is liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential obligations. Essential are obligations, the violation of which jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract or the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the observance of which you regularly trust. In this case, however, style guide generator is only liable for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. style guide generator is not liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those specified in the preceding sentences.
4. The above limitations of liability do not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health, for a defect after the assumption of a guarantee for the quality of the product and for fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
5. Insofar as style guide generators liability is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
Links to Other Sites
1. For links that are not operated by Team sisu GmbH and are on their website, we have no way of controlling the content of that website, as it is completely independent of us.
2. For this reason, we assume no responsibility for the content of these websites and the consequences of their use by visitors to them. Accessing all websites accessible via links is at your own risk. There is no separate notice when users leave the website. However, we ask that you inform us immediately of any illegal or dubious content on the linked website.
3. Other websites may have a link to the websites of Team sisu GmbH. Such a link requires our prior consent.
1. It may happen that data and information about visitors and users (date, time, page accessed) is stored on the server. We would like to point out that - without consent - no personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail address) will be stored.
2. Should personal data be collected, we undertake to obtain the prior consent of the user of the website. We undertake not to pass on any data to third parties unless the visitor or user consents in advance.
3. We would like to point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. by e-mail) can have security gaps. Accordingly, an error-free and trouble-free protection of the data of third parties cannot be completely guaranteed. In this regard, our liability is excluded.
4. Third parties are not authorized to use contact data for commercial activities.
5. The user has the right to information. You have the right to receive complete and free information from us about the database concerning you at any time.
6. Furthermore, the user has the right to correction/deletion of data/restriction of processing.
4. We would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, most of which are so-called session cookies. Session-related cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive after the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
5. You can object to the storage of cookies. A banner is available to you for this purpose, which you can object to/accept.
6. You can of course set your browser so that no cookies are stored on the hard drive or cookies that have already been stored are deleted. You can find instructions on preventing and deleting cookies in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
Changes to the Terms of Service
Wir behalten uns das Recht vor, Änderungen an Diensten von style guide generator, Regelwerken, Bedingungen einschließlich dieser Nutzungsbedingungen jederzeit vorzunehmen. Sie unterliegen den Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen, Vertragsbedingungen und Nutzungsbedingungen, die zu dem Zeitpunkt in Kraft sind, an dem Sie die Dienste von style guide generator nutzen. Falls eine dieser Bedingungen für unwirksam, nichtig oder aus irgendeinem Grund für undurchsetzbar gehalten wird, gilt diese Regelung als abtrennbar und beeinflusst die Gültigkeit und Durchsetzbarkeit aller verbleibenden Regelungen nicht.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
1. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively to differences of opinion and disputes arising from this contract, to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention.
2. The sole place of jurisdiction for orders from merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the seat of the provider.
1. The contract language is German.
4. The ineffectiveness of a provision does not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions of the contract. Should this occur, the purpose of the provision should be replaced by another legally permissible provision that corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.